Join Hafta-Ichi to Research the article “Amy Coney Barrett faces questions on legal record as nomination hearings continue – live”
- First of two days of questioning for Barrett begins today
- What Barrett’s likely confirmation means
- 10-hour wait in Georgia as early voting starts
- Trump holds packed Florida rally
- Biden campaigns in red state Ohio
- Sign up for Fight to Vote – our weekly US election newsletter
Senator Lindsey Graham used the beginning of his questioning of Amy Coney Barrett to lay out his complaints about the Affordable Care Act.
The Republican chairman of the Senate judiciary committee argued the ACA (“Obamacare”) has given an unfair advantage to large states like California, Massachusetts and New York.
The second day of Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination hearings is now underway.
Each of the 22 members of the Senate judiciary committee will get 30 minutes to question the supreme court nominee in the first round of questioning.
Source: The Guardian
Keyword: Amy Coney Barrett faces questions on legal record as nomination hearings continue – live