Join Hafta-Ichi to Research the article “Biden extends US Covid mortgage relief program until June 2021 – live”
- Action will provide aid to 2.7 million at risk of losing homes
- Pelosi announces plans for 9/11-style commission to examine Capitol riot
- Rocket attack on US airbase in Iraq kills civilian contractor
- Democrats urge Biden to fire USPS chief Trump ally
- Sign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email
This is Joan Greve in Washington, taking over for Martin Belam.
Joe Biden is traveling to Milwaukee, Wisconsin today, where the president will participate in a CNN town hall focused on the coronavirus pandemic.
We could be up for a Georgia re-match in 2022. Well, sort of. Associated Press report that former Georgia Sen David Perdue filed campaign paperwork yesterday, opening up the potential for the recently defeated Republican to run against newly-installed Democratic Sen Rev Raphael Warnock in 2022.
Perdue, 71, filed a statement of candidacy with the Federal Election Commission, an early step toward a possible bid to return to Washington.
Source: The Guardian
Keyword: Biden extends US Covid mortgage relief program until June 2021 – live