Join Hafta-Ichi to find out the article “The Holiday Shipping Deadlines You Need to Know”
But don’t shift into triage mode just yet: You still have time to finish up your holiday shopping and ship the gifts to your out-of-state loved ones before Christmas and the end of Hanukkah. Many of these shipping deadlines for the holidays are fast approaching and some of the cheaper options have already passed—but hope is not lost. Though the holidays are next week, you still have a few days to send out gifts that your loved ones can unwrap on Christmas morning or the fourth night of Hanukkah. And even if you’ve procrastinated until the last possible second, you can opt for same-day shipping on December 24 (if you’re willing to pay the big bucks, that is).
Here are the remaining shipping deadlines by carrier that you can use to spread your holiday joy—on time:
- December 16: Home Delivery and Ground
- December 19: Express Saver
- December 20: 2Day and 2Day A.M.
- December 23: Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight, and First Overnight
- December 25: SameDay
- December 19: 3 Day Select (delivery by December 24)
- December 20: 2nd Day Air (delivery by December 24)
- December 23: Next Day Air (delivery by December 24)
- December 20: First-Class Package (up to 15.99 ounces)
- December 21: Priority Mail
- December 23: Priority Mail Express
Source: NY Times – Wirecutter
Keyword: The Holiday Shipping Deadlines You Need to Know